What are Family Centre Playgroups?
Our playgroups are meeting places where children can play, while parents enjoy the company and support of each other and the playgroup facilitator. Playgroups are free and we meet weekly during school terms.
Who is it for?
Parents and their children aged 0-3 years.
Come along to:
- Learn creative ways to have fun with your children.
- Meet other parents.
- Access information and resources about parenting.
- Be part of a caring, supportive environment where parents can learn from each other.
- Enjoy a cuppa and relax while the children play.
- Meet other Family Centre staff and local service providers.
- Learn more about local community and health services.
- Increase your satisfaction and enjoyment in being a parent.
- Identify and build on your individual parenting strengths.
Activities for children
Music, stories, painting & drawing, playdough, puzzles & games, construction sand & water play, gross motor activities.
Where and When -
Family Centre Playgroups are located at:
- Banora Point Mondays
- Cabarita on Tuesdays
- Murwillumbah on Wednesdays
- Tweed Heads on Thursdays
Playgroups are held between 9:30 and 11:30 am during NSW school terms.
Bookings are essential please contact our office.